Campaigns are exclusive to Sendwithus Enterprise accounts. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Sendwithus allows you to preview your campaign by showing you a subset of customers from your CSV. After you’ve created a campaign, click on the “Actions” drop-down menu and select Edit.
At the top of the Configure Campaigns page, click Preview.
The Preview page has three tabs:
- Preview Recipients Shows a subset of emails and any data associated with the campaign.
A preview drop down will appear when you hover over a recipient.
- Send to myself — Sends a preview email using the customer’s data to an email of your choosing. For example, you can input your own email or a team member’s email here.
- Template HTML — View the email with the customer’s data.
- Device Test — Test the email with the customer’s data using Device Testing.
- Recipient Errors Shows any errors in processing the CSV. Sometimes an email address will be invalid or there’s malformed data. Always make sure to check this page.
- Device Testing Access this section by selecting Device Test on the Preview Recipient tab. Device tests gives you a preview of what the email will look like on various devices. Click here to learn more about Device Testing.